September 11, 2006

Beautiful Lara Croft Pictures

Here are some of the best Lara Croft pictures of Angelina Jolie that I have in my Tomb Raider archive. I thought it might be nice to share it with you. Hope that you will all like these lovely pictures of Lady Croft...

Tags : , , , , , ,

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft -- [Click to Enlarge] Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft -- [Click to Enlarge] Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft -- [Click to Enlarge]

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft -- [Click to Enlarge] Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft -- [Click to Enlarge] Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft -- [Click to Enlarge]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a girl named Sarah Afshar that looks identical to Angelina Jolie, especially when she played Lara Croft and in these pictures.

11:14 AM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful...OMG! =D I love her...

9:07 PM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home